Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] ESMERIA SOOTHING ORGANICS SHAMPOO FOR SENSITIVE AND IRRITATED SCALP

Which part of your body are very important? For me, from top until bottom are very important. I started to take care of my parts of body after creating my own blog and mix new beauty bloggers friends too. Today, I would like to talk about hair shampoo which I got it from Esmeria Soothing Organics. 

It is Esmeria Soothing Organics shampoo for sensitive and irritated scalp. Whose hair has these problems? You may try this product as it is organics and I am sure it gonna be good for your hair too. Why you will face sensitive and irritated scalp? This is my answer for you is harsh shampoos, hair colour, personal hygiene, a hectic lifestyle and other environmental factors are all possible causes for sensitive and fragile scalp. 


Those who has these problems, treat your hair with this shampoo. As this shampoo contains Capryloyl Glycine, a unique natural amino acid and anti-bacterial active that protect and restore the scalp to a healthy condition. It is also contains plant actives such as Shiso Leaf, Calendula Flower and Aloe Vera Extracts to hydrate and enhanced with Gulf Stream Sea Water to remineralise your scalp.



Soothing Shampoo for Sensitive and Irritated Scalp 
Aloe Vera Juice and Shiso Leaf Extract soothe 
and hydrate sensitive scalps 
Ultra mild plant-based cleansers cleanse gently 
without irritating the scalp











From the picture, you can see that this shampoo
 is very gentle type. The smell of this shampoo is Aloe Vera and smells real good


Dear Esmeria and the team, I can't use the shampoo for the moment as I just done my scalp treatment at a hair saloon. I asked my baby hubby to use the shampoo. He said he loves this shampoo and the conditioner he said good! He said the shampoo is very gentle as what I mentioned just now. 


Visit their website
Visit their e-shoppe  http://www.bioharvest.net/

Key in my discount code (JASJAS)
 for 20% on all Esmeria products



Price : RM 59.90 (250ml) 

No comments:

Post a Comment