Wednesday, November 25, 2015

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] TONYMOLY SHINY FOOT PEELING LIQUID @ ALTHEA KOREA

This post is my 1st item that I bought from Althea Korea is TonyMoly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid. It is also my first time I bought foot mask for my own foot as these days I found that my feets very smelly after wearing covered shoes which is my Jelly Bunny flats. I don't know which ways to make the smell go away. As it says this product controls sweat and suppresses odor. I hope the answer is YES! 








The Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid will make the skin of your foot supple by removing thick layers of dead skin cells and preventing them from building up. With components such as glycerin, betadine and aloe vera juice, the Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid will provide moisture and nourishment to your feet. It also controls sweat and suppresses odor.


STEP 1 : Put Shiny Foot Peeling sheets on your feet 
STEP 2 : Cut the open pouch containing peeling liquid along the lines and pour the liquid into both sheets
STEP 3 : Wait for 1 - 1.5 hours to let the liquid absorb into our feet
STEP 4 : Take off the sheets and wash your feet with water thoroughly 







Well, my skin started to come out on Day 6. I really don't know what wrong with it. As many bloggers' reviews, their skin started to come out on Day 4. Is it my skin is still healthy?? Hahahaha! Please don't see it if you feel yucks! LOL! 


I feel my foots are clean and smooth too after doing the mask. 
The smell of my foots reduces too ^^
Thank you Tony Moly :)


For more information  
Click to purchase (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment