Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[MISSJASJASXALTHEAKOREA] FLY MISSJASJAS TO KOREA WITH ALTHEA KOREA TEAM

Good afternoon everyone! I am back of this name Althea Korea again! I recall back my past tense memories and this is my 4th time I blog about Althea Korea. It was my 2nd haul and I got my Christmas limited edition box from them. They're red and green in color. I got mine in green color. I want red color box from them too!! Any ideas what to buy? Hahaha! 

In Althea Korea, you can get CHEAP, AFFORDABLE and FAST SHIPPING all the way from Korea to your home sweet home. Also, you will get their pink box whenever you purchase your products from them. Right now, this month is Christmas!! Loving their box? Hurry up and buy your lovely products and you will get either red or green color of their Christmas limited edition box. If you want to get both colors, buy more products and save more money. 








My 2nd box has 4 items compared with 1st box :) 
My 1st box has 8 items - MissJasJas's 1st haul






I love them so so much!! 
I will review all of them as soon as possible :) 

Tomorrow is the day!! 24/12/2015!! 
Althea Korea gonna announce 3 winners to win these prizes :) 
It is at 10am on tomorrow!! 

Grand Prize - A Trip to Seoul Korea 
1st Prize - RM 1000 Althea Credits
2nd Prize - RM 500 Althea Credits

My lucky number is 1345 !! Choose me please, Althea Korea 

Shop more for X-mas Collection - Althea Korea Xmas Collection


For more information

2 comments:

  1. Nice items in the box!

    Emily from ✨ www.thedailyfashioninspiration.com ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emily Rose,

    Thank you for leaving a comment into my blog! Thank you <3
    You also can purchase them too as the shipping is worldwide yea ^^

    Love,
    MissJasJas

    ReplyDelete