Wednesday, March 16, 2016

[MISSJASJASXLAZADACONTEST] HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LAZADA MALAYSIA


Lazada Malaysia is part of Lazada Group which operates Southeast Asia’s number one online shopping and selling destination in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Pioneering eCommerce in the region, Lazada provides customers with an effortless shopping experience and retailers with simple and direct access to the largest customer base in Southeast Asia.

One-Stop Shopping Destination
With hundreds of thousands of products across categories including health and beauty, home and living, fashion, mobiles and tablets, consumer electronics and home appliances among others, Lazada is the place to visit for all your shopping needs. Besides an extensive selection of international and local brands, you’ll also find exciting products that are available exclusively on Lazada.

Easy and Accessible Shopping
No more traffic jams, crowds and long queues! Shop anytime, anywhere via your computer and mobile phone. With our quick and reliable delivery service, just sit back, relax and your package will come to you.

Safe and Secure Shopping
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Lazada are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 7 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.

[ WHAT'S MY WISH IN LAZADA ]


Recently, I am so want blender machine for myself. I love doing juices and smoothies. I really don't know which brand should I buy. After surveying around Lazada, this one catches my eyes. It is because without plug anymore!! It is very convenient for everyone who always rush for something. Making juices or smoothies for yourself  and your loved one for breakfast is good! If you would love to purchase it, please click this ----- > LINK 


If my future house already done, I wanted to buy this clock with 12 photo frames with it. It is simple and nice. Also, I kinda love black and white colors lately too. If you love to purchase it, please click this ----- > LINK


THIS IS A MUST! I would love to buy this when my future house is done. I just feel it is a must because like me, I like to prepare my outfit before the day I want to go out time. This is me! Whoever same style with me, you can purchase it ----- > LINK 


Last few weeks, I keep looking for storage basket to put my dirty clothes and clean clothes into it. It means I want to buy 2 storage basket. This one has catches my eyes. I really want to buy them already but then due to I am staying with my dad, that's why I couldn't buy. I need to wait my future house to be done. SERIOUSLY!! If you would love to purchase, please click ----- > LINK 


Happy 4th birthday, Lazada Malaysia! 
It was my first time joining this blogger contest
 and I hope I can win prizes from you! 
Fingers crossed! :) 


For more information 


No comments:

Post a Comment