Friday, April 22, 2016

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] MOOR MUD DEEP CLEANSING BAR @ XYLIQUE


Another sponsored skincare products came to my home sweet home! I am very excited when I received them safely. The packaging of the box was very thick and those 2 items are wrapped with bubble plastic wrapping. Thank you for the awesome parcel, Xylique team. 

[ ABOUT XYLIQUE ]

XYLIQUE™’s revolutionary skincare line is inspired directly by the healing power of nature. Our products are formulated with finest natural nutrient rich plant/flower/herbal complex that enhances skin’s health, vibrant and flawless appearance. These nature powered ingredients are expertly blended along with scientifically proven botanical essentials that have been utilized for centuries.


I got one of their products is Moor Mud Deep Cleansing Bar. Inside of the small box has 2 pieces of soap. The soap bar scent is very nice and I love it so much! :) 

XYLIQUE™ is completely free of synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors and fragrances and petroleum derived chemicals. By combining the revitalizing, purifying and finest natural nutrient rich plant/flower/herbal complex, XYLIQUE™ delivers safe and effective solutions to meet your skin needs. Our products are derived from 100% natural source.


TA-DAH!! This product costs RM 70 and 
you can purchase it from their website! 


Remember to read the ingredients before purchasing this product
It says "FOR ALL SKIN TYPES"

[ THE INGREDIENTS ]
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sucrose, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Heilmoor Clay, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Colloidal Silver, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil


This is where you can open your soap bar & the scent seriously very nice! The scent smells like herbal and some more it is soap bar! Thank you for the soap, Xylique and the team <3


I did tested it on my hand. After washing my hand with the soap, I touched my hands feel smooth and it is like herbal scent on my hands. I really love it so much. I shall try it on my face tonight. 



For more information

**GOOD NEWS**
 Sign up to receive 1000 Reward Points IMMEDIATELY to use on the 1st purchase.
Free shipping over RM 100
Price : RM 70 / 60g
Click to purchase -----> HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment