Friday, May 20, 2016

[MISSJASJASXALTHEAKOREA] MAY 2016 HAUL @ ALTHEA KOREA


Woohoo!! I would like to say thank you so much Althea Korea for the RM 50 credit! This box is my 3rd box from Althea Korea!! My little pinky box packaging from Althea Korea. 

Once again, their packaging box wrapped with bubbles plastic. 
Their service is very efficient.


-
-
-
-
-

TA-DAH!! My favourite items all wrapped with bubbles plastic!!

I can't wait to use them!! These are 
TonyMoly Super Peeling Liquid (Click to purchase ----- > Here
B&SOAP Fresh Wash Off White Pack 
(Click to purchase ----- > Here
Angel Factory Under-Arm Perfume Peeling Pads 
(Click to purchase ----- > Here
Kocostar Upper Arm Fitness Pack (Click to purchase ----- > Here
It's My Brush - A lot options to choose (Click to purchase ----- > Here
Skin & Lab Don't Worry Wrinkle Spot (Click to purchase ----- > Here


For more information

2 comments:

  1. Wow long time didnt visit your blog ad. very nice layout! :D

    Here's how you maximize your savings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry : awww.. thank you for the visit & compliment for my blog :)

      Delete