Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] PRO EYE MEDI INTENSIVE EYE SERUM @ O'SLEE


First of all, I would like to say thank you so much Mr Xavier & the team for the sponsored products for my beautiful eyes. These weeks I was sleeping lately because I was busy with so many things. 

[ 5 INTENSIVE REPAIR SYSTEMS FOR EYE ] 
a) Reduces Fine Lines 
b) Erases Dark Circles 
c) Minimizes Under Eye Bags 
d) Anti-aging
e) Moisturizing


Matrixyl™- Reduce Fine Lines
Boosts collagen reproduction; repairs damaged collagen; restores skin elasticity, erases fine lines and minimizes eye bags.

Eyeseryl®- Erase Dark Circles
Stimulates micro-circulation around eye area, promotes blood circulation and  helps to spread out the dark-purple melanin and reduce dark circles.

Cafeisilane C- Minimize Under Eye Bags
Promotes blood circulation and lymphatic system, minimizes eye bags caused by edema and fat issue. 

Tinocare– Anti Aging
Active Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), strengthens skin resistance to harms caused by UV rays, decelerating skin aging problems, like fine lines and losing elasticity.

Hydravance– Moisturizing
Boosts moisture around eye area and enhances hydro-retention.


The size of the packaging is 15ml 
It is white in color but then the pump cover is grey in color 


It is pump type. It is easy for us to apply on our eye area 
Just one pump will do for both of eyes 


The serum is gold in color 


First of all, I didn't try the eye serum because I doesn't have eyebags and dark circles as well. That's why I can't show you BEFORE and AFTER picture of my own eyes. These are my baby hubby's eyes. Well, I can see that there is no difference about his eyes. 

BEFORE

AFTER


For more information 

Price : RM 83.90 
Click to purchase ----- > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment