Sunday, June 12, 2016

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] LUNCH WITH BABY HUBBY & FRIENDS @ I EAT RESTORAN, SUMMERTON, PENANG


Taken from google.com

Love Baba Nyonya foods? You can try their foods at I Eat Nyonya Restoran. It is beside The Library Coffee & Bar at Summerton, Penang. Their environment is full of heritage theme. You may check it out yourself with your loved ones. 


Laksa Lemak - RM 6.90 
It is too bad that I couldn't taste it because I don't eat Laksa.
 I did brought my baby hubby & our friends together with us to tasting their foods. 


Ipoh Hor Fun - RM 6.90
Again, it is too bad that I couldn't taste it because I cannot eat
"Koay Teow" because I have gastric pain. 
 I did brought my baby hubby & our friends together with us to tasting their foods.


Claypot Fish-Fillet - RM 22
This food is superb delicious! I love it so much. 
You can order rice with it. 


Loh Bak Chicken - RM 8
I don't taste it because I don't eat Loh Bak and
 I cannot eat oily foods. 


Curry Kapitan Chicken - RM 15
I ate but then it is too spicy for me. Couldn't eat too spicy also. 


Rose Ayam Berkuah - RM 15
I don't get to eat it because my friend superb fast took all 


Jiu Hu Char - RM 12
I don't eat it 



First of all, I brought my 3 friends with me and my baby hubby brought his dad and bro to tasting their foods. Thank you so much I Eat Restoran team for the collaboration. Overall, their foods for lunch time I couldn't eat them. My friends' comment on those foods are normal only. My baby hubby's comment is not bad. My baby hubby's brother comment is not bad too. I am more love into their dinner time. You can order like those "Chu Char" outside but then here is Baba Nyonya foods. I can say it is superb delicious. 


For more information 

Address : Summerton 110-01-21,
 Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Penang.
Business Hours
Monday - CLOSED 
Tuesday until Sunday 
11.30am until 3pm / 6pm until 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment