Saturday, December 10, 2016

[MISSJASJASXLAZADA] FIND JOY IN EVERY PARCEL WITH LAZADA MALAYSIA


Hello everybody, I am back to my blog. Do you love shopping in Lazada? If yes, please do check out for the deals from 11/11/2016 - 12/12/2016 by this Lazada Online Revolution. I am so happy that I got this Box of Joy from Lazada Malaysia. Thank you so much. 


I got these 3 items from Lazada parcel. 
It was so huge parcel. Thank you. 


Myself with Box of Joy from Lazada Malaysia 


There are several brands of products inside the box. 
Let's we check it out! 


TA-DAH!! I am so so happy to receive so many products from Lazada Malaysia 

FNB CATEGORY


BABY PRODUCTS


OTHER ITEMS


VIRTUAL BEAUTY GLASSES 
This product is so awesome!! 


OLA BOLA LIMITED EDITION BAG 
FROM MILO 



Lastly, you can get to purchase those brands and the products from Lazada Malaysia website. Remember to check out for more deals at Lazada. Woohoo!! 


Among all the products inside the box, I love the Nescafe Premium White Coffee, Mamypoko Wet Tissues (I can use it to clean my hands XD), Lactokid products and Lazada RM 11 off voucher. The most product that I love is Ola Bola limited edition bag from Milo. Why I say it is limited edition? The information is from my baby hubby. Hahaha. The baby products I am gonna give them away to my sister and the 2 packets of Maggi mee I am gonna give them to my sister-in-law as she loves Tomyam very much. Anyhow, thank you so much again, Lazada and the team. 


For more information 


No comments:

Post a Comment