Wednesday, February 1, 2017

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] LIP SLEEPING MASK @ LANEIGE


I know I am outdated because I just got it from my beloved friend Venny as my Christmas present 2016. Thank you so much for this product Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I am always wanted to try this product for such a long time but then the price kinda expensive for me. My beloved friend knew that I don't have this product, she purposely bought it for me!! Those friends who know me very well, my lips always dry and the skin always come out too. Previously, everynight I applied Vaseline on my lips before sleeping. Right now, I can change Vaseline to this product. I am so happy that I can get to try this product on my lips already. 


This product are so cute packaging. The color of the packaging bottle is dark pink and can you see the brush? It was so so cute brush! This product seriously comes with great packaging!! 


[ DETAILED DESCRIPTION ] 

Its comes with Vitamin C-rich Berry Mix ComplexTM, containing raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry extracts erases dry, flaky dead skin on the lips during the night to realize smooth and supple lips the next morning.

1. Berry Mix Complex™
Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple.

2. MOISTURE WRAP™
Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help lock-in active ingredients and the skin to absorb and retain moisture through the night.

3. Sweet and fruity berry fragrance
Sweet and relaxing fragrance that smells so delicious, it reminds you of real berries.


Step 1
Before going to bed, apply a liberal amount with the spatula.
Effect: Melts stubborn dead skin cells and provides abundant moisture to skin during nighttime.

Step 2
The next morning, gently wipe skin clean with tissue or cotton pad.
Effect: Makes the lips smooth and elastic by removing dead skin cells


MISSJASJAS'S LIKE : First of all, I love it because the packaging of the bottle and the spatula so cute. The color of the packaging of the bottle and spatula are dark pink. After applying, I can smell the strawberry scent and I really love it so much. Furthermore, it is lip sleeping mask!! Finally, I can take care of my lips while sleeping as well. This pictures that I took is I applied the Lip Sleeping Mask on my lips on 1/3/2017 night. After I woke up, my lips still feels moisturise. I am giving the rate is 5/5. 

MISSJASJAS'S DISLIKE : Nothing 


For more information
You can purchase @ Laneige outlets, Althea Korea and others. 
If you want to get your CASHBACK,
 you may click (HERE) and direct go to Althea Korea website

No comments:

Post a Comment