Monday, March 6, 2017

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] LANEIGE MULTIBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL @ ALTHEA KOREA


It is March 2017 already. This is one of my favourite beauty products for my face. I started to love using scrub on my face after knowing that I can use it for remove dead skin and some rough parts especially on my nose. After using it, when I touch my face, I feel smooth and more clean of my face. This is Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. It says Multiberry. I do love berries so much. It seriously smell like Berry and you gonna love it so much. 

This Multiberry Peeling Gel contains natural ingredients. This mild peeling gel contains natural mannan that removes old skin cells and fermented yogurt that strengthens skin's natural barrier. It is also gentle yet powerful dead skin cell removing properties. The pigments of natural mannan remove impurities and dead skin cells without irritating skin. It contains chestnut extracts that remove old skin cells, speeding up skin's turnover and enabling skin to retain more moisture. 

Furthermore, it is soothing and anti-oxidizing properties that promote skin health. It is specialized fermented yogurt extract soothes skin. It is nourishing anti-oxidant multi-berry (raspberry, blueberry, goji berry, cranberry, strawberry, and other berries) extract helps you achieve healthy, clear skin.

This is my video without wet my own hand. 
Just press and put little bit on the hand and scrub it on your hand. 
After that, use the damp cloth and wipe it. 
You will feel your hand skin is smooth already. 


I love it because it is really smell berries. I love berries so much no matter blueberries, strawberries, blackberries. Also, it can remove dead skin cells too. It seriously can remove those rough skin around my nose area. After rub it with this peeling gel, I feel so good and smooth nose and face. This is my personal review that I bought from Althea Korea. 


For more information 

No comments:

Post a Comment