Saturday, March 4, 2017

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] LIPSTICKAHOLIC JASJAS GOT HER LIP GEL MAGIC @ KOSE, QUEENSBAY MALL, PENANG


Good afternoon my sweeties! Finally, I got myself this Kose Lip Gel Magic from Kose counter, Queensbay Mall. The staff also allows me to sign up as member too. I am so so happy. Those who know me and keep reading my blog, I am Lipstickaholics MissJasJas. I love to purchase lipsticks and collect them as well. Above the picture are sponsored from brands and friend and personal money bought from me. From left - Estee Lauder (sponsored), MAC (gift from good friend), Maybelline (MAT5 and MAT6 bought by me), Bourjois Rouge Edition Souffle De Velvet (sponsored), NYX Liquid Suede (bought by me), Covo (bought by me), NYX Full Throttle (bought by me), Elianto (bought by me), and NYX Lip Liner (bought by me). All of them are red in color. I seriously crazy over red colors lipstick when I get to know that red color lipstick suitable for me and I love to see myself in red color as well. Last time I used to apply pink on my lip but I found that I don't suit pink color. 


I bought it because I need it so much. I did read few of my friends' blog. That's why I bought it with my own money. What is so special about this Kose Lip Gel Magic? Check it out below! 

I used to apply NYX Lip Liner and Covo together before I going out


This is the video that I record 
That's how I apply Kose Lip Gel Magic on my lips 

Me with my Kose Lip Gel Magic 

This is the size of Kose Lip Gel Magic 
It is very tiny packaging and you can put into your pouch

Left - Without Kose Lip Gel Magic 
Right - With Kose Lip Gel Magic


MISSJASJAS'S LIKE : It was a tiny packaging and it is easy for me to put into my pouch. It seriously work on my lips. I feel more confident if I put on the Kose Lip Gel Magic. Sometimes I need to go out and I feel so embarrassed left stain on the cup/glass. 

MISSJASJAS'S DISLIKE : It was oily texture. I couldn't press hard on the packaging because the texture will come a lot. 


For more information 
Price : RM 55 

No comments:

Post a Comment