Monday, November 6, 2017

[MISSJASJASXALTHEAKOREA] MISSJASJAS X ALTHEA KOREA LAZY SUNDAY BOX


It is Skincare Makeup November month already. I am back to my favourite #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY category of MissJasJas X Althea Korea Lazy Sunday box. You don't have to be lazy on Sunday, you can be lazy on any days you like. Hahaha. Just always stay happy and be positive everyday, blackies and whities! 

I was chosen to review this Lazy Sunday box from Althea Korea. Thank you very much for choosing me and I am very excited to try all the products on my skin and face. Don't worry, I will try and test everything on myself and my husband as well. Sometimes I will let him use my skincare products. For my opinion, men also have to take care of their skin when they grow older. 



In this Lazy Sunday box, you will get these items : 
1. Laneige Fresh Calming Quick Toner Pack 
(20 pieces) 
2. 1004 Laboratory Deep Blue Caviar Collagen Mist 
3. Calmia Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue 
4. Wangskin Moist Soothing Cream 
5. The Saem Saemmul Cream Stick Blusher
 (CR01 Coral Ending)
6. Etude House Big Cover Concealer Pro Pot 
7. Free Gift (Missha products) 


Pinkies Althea Korea box and Laneige Fresh Calming Toner Packs

 Inside of the pack, there are 20 pieces for you to use twice per day 



I have tried and tested on my face. There are 3 sheets in every each piece. You need to put it on your forehead and both cheeks. Please ignore why I put on my forehead haha. It is because the sheet too long and it touches my eyes. That's why I fold it and put it on my forehead. Hahaha. After applying for 2 minutes, I took out and I dab slowly around my face. Then, it slowly become dry and you will feel soft and smooth after touching your face. I love it because it is Fresh Calming Series as I am personally using their Gel Cleanser. I bought new cleanser for myself because I couldn't afford to buy Diane 3 cleanser from my friend anymore. So, I decided to change other cleanser and that time I don't know which brand of cleanser should I use. That time, I thought of Laneige brand. So, I decided to go for Laneige and yet the sales assistant promote and explains about Laneige Fresh Calming to me. She also said that the gel cleanser is suitable for sensitive skin like me. So, I trusted her and I have been using for 3 months and yet haven't finish. Next round I can purchase from Althea Korea because it is much more cheaper. I am giving this product 5/5. 

If you want to purchase the bottle one, you can purchase it at here ----- > Laneige Fresh Calming Toner @ Althea Korea





I have tried and tested on my face and my husband's face. I love it because it is cooling mist and I feel very fresh after spraying on my face every night before sleeping. My husband said that he loves it because his face become cool cool and he feel his face became soft and smooth. Hahaha. We love it very much. Our rating feedback is 5/5. 

Currently, this product 1004 Laboratory Deep Blue Caviar Collagen Mist is out of stock at Althea Korea but you still can find more details about it @ HERE


 It was my first time to get know this product - 
Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue

IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR 
1. Thick makeup is hard to remove 
2. When you need to fix part of the makeup 
3. To erase waterproof type sun cream

Before review on my hand. Look what are these?
It was my first buying this brand KAT VON D from Sephora
Thank you my dearest friend Aliza Sara for helping me :) 

MissJasJas's new lipsticks color are Slayer and Lullabye

OMG!! I love them very much because it is black in color!!

Apply my lipsticks on my palm and let's we see with this Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue? I really don't believe it! 

See here? It is really works!! 

 I am wearing 
Kat Von D Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick (Slayer - Pitch Matte Black) 
You can purchase from here ----- > Kat Von D Slayer

Selfie with my Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue 

Check it out my video on how I remove my lipstick color 
by using Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue 


At the first place, I don't really believe it because I am looking something to remove my thick makeup especially my lip part as some lipsticks seriously super duper waterproof. Finally, I can get to try and test on my hand and my lip part. The scent is real oat. I don't really can accept the smell but I don't care. As long as I can remove my thick makeup and waterproof lipsticks color on my lips. I am giving this product 4/5. 

Currently, Althea Korea didn't sell it in single order. If you want it, purchase your Lazy Sunday box from them -----> LAZY SUNDAY BOX. 



It is my first time to get to know this brand - WANGSKIN. This product is WANGSKIN Moist Soothing Cream. Feeling lazy applying too many of skincare product such as essences, serums and creams? This product can be your 3 in 1 skincare product. This cream has high moisturizing properties and hydrates deep within the layers, giving you the perfect finish to your morning skincare routine. Normally, I will apply my skincare routine after bath twice per day. 

 This picture I got it from Google

 This picture I got it from Google

 This picture I got it from Google

These are the main ingredients into Wangskin Moist Soothing Cream
This picture I got it from Althea Korea 

It does not contain five irritating ingredients!! 
This picture I got it from Althea Korea 

Selfie with my Wangskin product first XD

This is how I apply on my palm before applying on my face 

Can you see the moisture? This picture is unedited. 


This video which I have tried and tested on my face! 




I have tried and tested on my skin and face. After applying my toner, I apply this product on my face. I dab around my whole face and I feel a bit sticky and not really moisture on my face. I am giving this product 3/5.

If you wanna purchase it in your single order, you can purchase @ Althea Korea -----> Wangskin Moist Soothing Cream.





I have tried and tested on my hand and cheeks. It was my first time applying blusher on my cheeks. It is the reason that I don't really see the color on my cheeks no matter how many selfies I have done. Hahaha. When I am applying on my hand, I can feel that it is creamy blusher stick. I don't really like it because I am not good on applying blusher by using stick type. Anyhow, it can be apply on cheeks and lips too. Maybe I could try on my lips again when my lips is back to normal. Currently, it was very dry and I doesn't wanna apply anything on it as I keep applying Vaseline on it. I am giving my feedback to this product is 3/5. 

This color already out of stock @ Althea Korea. If you like pinky color, you may go for this color ----- > The Saem Saemmul Blusher Rose Fire



 I got the color which is Sand shade 

The color on my palm before I applying on my face 


I have tried and tested on my palm and face too. I can't show you my selfie how I applied the concealer around my T zone part and cheeks as well. I feel soft and smooth after applying it. Luckily "something" didn't pop out after applying for whole day. Hahaha. I am giving my feedback to this product is 4/5. 

Currently, Althea Korea don't sell it in a single order you want. 


There are 3 types of sunblock from Missha which are 
1. Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk 50+ SPF50+ PA+++
2. Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk 50+ SPF50+ PA+++
3. Missha All-Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk 50+ SPF50+ PA+++


Get your Lazy Sunday box @ Althea Korea ----- > HERE

For more information

No comments:

Post a Comment