Thursday, December 21, 2017

[SPONSORED #PRODUCTREVIEWBYMISSJASJAS] LOOKING FOR A GIFT WHICH CAN LAST LONG FOR YOUR LOVED ONES? COME AND HAVE A LOOK @ 26 LE FLEURISTE


Dear my beloved readers! How many of you love preserved flowers like me? I started fall in love with preserved flowers because I know that it gonna last long than real flowers that guys always buy for their girlfriend/wife. I have been receiving several times of bouquets of flowers from my husband. These are the most bouquet of flowers I love very much but these pictures are my memories because real flowers don't last forever. Fret not, preserved flowers can last for 2-3 years if you know how to take care of them. This lovely card is from The Founder of 26 Le Fleuriste Jessie Tan. Thank you very much for this lovely Christmas gift for me. 

My favourite color of flowers was blue in color actually
So, my husband surprised me with this bouquet of blue roses on my 21st birthday at Macalister Mansion, Penang

This is the bouquet of red roses with Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma which they're wearing wedding suit and wedding gown 
My husband proposed me with this bouquet of red roses on 19/12/2014


I likes flowers but most of the fresh flowers only can keep up to 1-2 weeks only. I am accidentally bump into preserved flower during my trip to Japan and my first thoughts was to bring back to malaysia to all flower lovers as the preserved flowers maintain every characteristic of real flower except of their scent. Hence, I am start explore bring back this ideas back to malaysia for all flower lovers and hope this can bring joys to everyone.

My lovely Christmas from her 

Thank you for your lovely handmade items for me, dearie Jessie. 


You can order this floral frame artwork for your wedding for your wedding 
decoration on the day/night

 You can order flower basket for your mummy because she gonna love it very much as my mummy loves to keep rattan basket one hahaha

 You can order this mysterious flower box for your BFF because I am sure she gonna love it very much if she loves flowers very much

You can order your lovely bridal bouquet for yourself before your wedding 
and you can keep it because they all are preserved flowers 

You can order flower in glass or flower in open glass :) 
Which one nicer? I am more prefer flower in glass <3


Mention my code JASJAS10 for these : 
1. 1st 10 of my followers who quote my code to 26 Le Fleuriste will entitle for 10% discount. 
2. The discount is only valid for the item price > RM50 and above (excluding postage).
3. Each follower entitle for a discount in the order only (tracking will be base on the address/mobile no) 
4. The Promotion is valid till 31/1/2018


For more information 
Address : Jalan Lengkuas 16/23, 
Ken Rimba Seksyen 16, Shah Alam, Selangor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment